Sunday, June 28, 2009

Attention Kohl's shoppers

Dear Kohl's (on Route 23) shoppers:

I...er I mean Mendy... would like to apologize to all of you who were in the bathroom yesterday afternoon. My son and I had just had quite the adventure and apparently it affected him in more ways than one. I am not sure if my song helped you, scared you or made you laugh, but we did notice that the completely full bathroom cleared out very quickly. However, I am a mother first and my own pride takes backseat at times, therefore you must appreciate that if my son (very loudly) requests me to sing the 'poppy song,' that I must oblige. I am not sure if it was the dramatic, we'll call them "trying/pushing," noises being made by my son, or the request for the fifth rendition of the song itself, but like I said we did notice that many of you left quickly - some without washing your hands (shame on you). All I have to say is a mom has to do what a mom has to do.

Again, I am sorry if this offended you and I hope that you understand.

p.s. in case it actually helped you too, and you would like the song for your own use, here is our two year old now infamous 'poopy song':

Push it out
Push it out
Way out
Push it out
Push it out
Way out
Go poopy go

Okay, as you know, it's more of a sing song cheer... complete with arm movements which I am certain you were glad you couldn't see but important to note as they greatly help the process (apparently).

1 comment:

Amy said...

That's so funny!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin