Friday, December 4, 2009

Ethan's family birthday party

We had a small family birthday party for Ethan on Saturday. Batman themed of course. He was super excited to see his family and counted down the days until this event all week.
Ethan proudly standing in front of the big "all about me" laminated sign his teachers make each kid for their birthday. One of the questions was what do you want to be when you grow up - "the fastest man alive", yep, my little aspiring super hero.

Ethan's cake.

Blowing out candles on two cakes, because I've been told that I like to post bad photos of people like when they are mid blow on their candles.
Grandma Dee's birthday cake.

The "couzind" hug.

A good, good day indeed.


1 comment:

CLG said...

Hey Wendy,
My two share Ethan's birthday 11/29/04. They were born at Riverside and it's been quite an adventure since then!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin