Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!

As close to all looking and somewhat smiling at once.

Ethan: "Seriously, my head hurts from the flashing and smiling mom... surely one of those 1000 photos you took are okay, now stop!"
Collin: "Yea mom, I can hardly see now."
Oliver: "What are you two talking about, I'm always 'on' and cute as can be, just look at me."

Let the present opening commence. Look at Oliver hugging the gift. Yes, Steve has Grinch pjs - does that really surprise anyone?

"Luke, I am your father..."

Oliver in his zen: with book.

Checking out the new bath toys.

Ripping through the kitchen on his new wheels.

Ready for a nap.

Building a castle with Grandma D.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great holiday!
Michele

Blog Widget by LinkWithin