Friday, October 16, 2009

I've got my eye on you...

It doesn't take long after the birth of your children to learn just how smart they really are and how soon their emerging abilities can equal trouble for you. I'll be honest, if we are trying to get anything done around the house and let the kids out of our sight for even one moment... well... you can just imagine what mischief creative learning opportunities they encounter.

So there comes a moment in every parent's life when you just really need to think outside of the box. Born: I've got my eye on you.



Desperate times call for desperate measures people (in the form of a googly eye). There's no real harm done if they think that I can see them wherever they are no matter where I am... is there?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin