Monday, May 18, 2009

Balancing act

Saturday night, while we were waiting for Steve and Ethan to come home for dinner, the twins were getting fussy. When the twins get fussy, we start pulling out the crazy. One of which was me putting a plastic piece on my head and walking around with it. When it fell off, I put it back on and walked some more acting as if it was the coolest thing ever, then squatting down to let them take it off my head. Surprisingly enough, they loved this. Collin especially. He decided he wanted to do it too. He spent probably twenty minutes putting it on and trying balance it there. It was hilarious!
Frustrated determination face

Continued determination face


Thankfully they are still amused by such simple things... what will I do when they are older?

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin