Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The squad

Ethan has been obsessed ("excessed" as he calls it) with drawing lately. He wants to draw constantly and therefore so do the twins. The latest creations by Ethan have been superheroes. Or more specifically Superhero Squad guys. For those of you who don't live with four young superhero obsessed boys (yes, I said FOUR), Superhero Squad are small Marvel figures (Hulk, Spiderman, Iron Man, etc.) He's made most of them, then cut them out so that he can play with them. You know, like little paper dolls. His reasoning is of course, since he doesn't have the actual figures, he will just make some. Can't argue with that, huh?

Last night, while Oliver was getting a bath and Ethan and I were hanging out, Ethan quizzed me on superhero facts. I kid you not. If not that, then it's a big photo of all of them and I have to point to each, naming all that I know and their facts. If I miss, I get an education (I am a little iffy on the villains, not a fan, try to deter the kids from them too). I never in all my life thought I would know so much about superheroes. And as hard as I tried to hold onto Collin (Oliver went to the dark side long ago), he now loves "hideran" (Spiderman). Sigh...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin