Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Who tricked my 'cycle?

Steve found Ethan a three wheel motorized police motorcycle at our neighbor's garage sale late last year. When he got it out this summer, I could see the wheels turning in his head when he announced that he was going to "trick" it for Ethan into a... Batcycle. What else?!

I didn't think to take before photos, but Steve did (however they aren't the best views and they are after most of the police stickers came off as well as during Steve's reconstruction process, so you really can't fully appreciate its transformation). Here is loosely what it looked like before...

Here are a couple of them working on it...

Here is the after (custom paint and decals)...

And of course the inaugural ride in full Batman garb...

Ethan said "When people see me on it, I want them to say 'look it's Batman!'" Ahhhh... to be a kid. Gotta love that daddy was man enough to wear his batman pj bottoms out for the event as well.

Ethan showing it off to the neighborhood kids, most of who took turns riding it...

I am not sure who was more excited about this event, daddy or Ethan. Men and their batcycles...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin