Monday, April 20, 2009

Sand and water = hours of entertainment

I am not sure what it is, but sand and water are certainly a love for children of all ages. We have a sand and water table that has brought hours of entertainment to Ethan over the last few years. The neighbors, when they come over, all congregate around it as well. And now the twins are also taking joy in it. Though it’s about the messiest thing they could play with and they are covered from head to toe (really, I found tons of sand in Collin’s diaper when I changed it and his shirt was a onsie type thing ???), you can’t beat the constant entertainment and joy it brings.


These photos are actually from Saturday when it was so nice out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are definitely a better mom than I am..I hate sand and will never have it around. Ick!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin