Sunday, August 1, 2010

The case of the blueberry snatchers

Okay, there really isn't a mystery here... it was actually an open and shut case.

After our big fruit trip, like I said, I was busy freezing oodles of blueberries for smoothies, "ice cream," popsicles, pancakes, muffins and just plain eating. The boys LOVE frozen blueberries. While I was getting another set of pans (from the garage freezer) full of frozen blueberries to transfer to bags, I walked back in to boys giggling and absconding (or trying to) with handfuls of blueberries.

(these photos are from after I discovered them, which still didn't stop them)

Ask me how many from those freeze batches actually made it into the bags... not many... but there were happy bluish purple faces and hands abound.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin