Friday, July 16, 2010

The comic

I am having such a hard time slicing away time for the blog... for months now. And when I do have a moment here or there, I just can't seem to get my blog groove on. I have SO MUCH to put up here from the last couple months... great photos and stories and updates and... I'm sure I'll get to it... just don't be surprised if in December I am talking about what we did in June. The blog is also my scrapbook of the kids... therefore nothing is ever too old to talk about!

In the meantime, I will leave you with this photo of Oliver, our little comedian. After dinner many times we need to strip the twins because they are covered in one thing or another - especially on nights they have popsicles (yes, the berry/spinach ones). Typically it's just the their shirts that need to come off, but on this night Oliver decided that his shorts also needed to come off.


Yes, he thought he was hilarious by putting his shorts on his head and walking around the rest of the night like that. He said, "I funny! hah! I so silly! hah ha!"

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin