Saturday, May 22, 2010

Ethan's last day of preschool...

FOREVER. *sniff, sniff*

I honestly cannot believe my little baby boy will be heading to kindergarten next year. Time goes so quickly.

Here are a couple photos with his room teachers and his music teacher. His gym, art and Spanish teachers weren't there unfortunately.
Ethan with his classroom teachers


Ethan with his music teacher. He really liked her. He liked all his teachers actually, but he loves music and she did so many fun things with them everyday... and you can tell by his perfect (and REAL) smile in every photo with her... not his norm cheese ball smile.

I took time off so that I could pick him up on this momentous occasion, as his request was that I take him to lunch (so I also picked him up early because normally they eat lunch right before pick up). We went to an Italian restaurant in uptown that he had just been on a field trip to that week (they got to make pizzas), so he was excited to show me. Then he said, "What would really make my day perfect would be if we could get some ice cream." And so we did, as there is a Graeters conveniently located across the street from where we were... obviously he planned all this.

He got strawberry chocolate chip and proclaimed it was the best ever, most wonderful ice cream he had ever had. Of course that is standard talk when he has ice cream in hand.

See... the face... in all the ice cream photos. Sigh... Maybe if his music teacher was sitting there...




(and yes, in case you are wondering, we have ice cream issues going on... we hadn't been for ice cream more than once or twice a year for years and then the last few months... well... I blame Jeni's... It's just a really good thing there aren't any close to us... not that I haven't emailed asking them to consider opening a store around here or anything...)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe he will be going to Kindergarten. Of course he loves ice cream..it is one of the best things in the world. : )

Blog Widget by LinkWithin