Thursday, February 5, 2009

She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah...

Somehow in our house hair grows faster than we can keep up with and next thing we know we have the fifth Beatle living with us.

Well, Collin looks more like he is a 1990's skateboard throw back with his LONG bangs and Ethan just gets bushy. Lauren is the only one who can still look good no matter what.By the way, in case any of you who have known me for a long time think that I purposely am grooming Oliver to look like a Beatle - that is not so. True I did have quite an affinity for all things Beatle (especially involving Paul) in my younger days. But I haven't been a Club Sandwich fan club member since 1996, really. It is also true that I tried very hard to convince Steve to name Collin - Collin McCartney Moore (which obviously did not work - but doesn't it flow nicely?) And it is also true that if Sir Paul would ask me to be his third wife I would graciously accept. Oh don't feel bad for Steve. If Paul McCartney asked him for his hand in marriage, Steve would accept as well - come on people - it's Sir Paul McCartney!!! But regardless, none of that is why Oliver currently looks like a Beatle... I swear...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, right....I don't believe any of it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin