Saturday, February 7, 2009

A new 'sport'...

We apparently have a new sport in our house - stripping. Don't panic, I am not talking about Steve and I... ewwww. I am talking specifically about two of the three little boys in our house - Oliver and Ethan. They have done it randomly over the last few months and it appears to be here to stay. Just last week Erin called me to tell me that when she went to check on Collin and Oliver, who were supposed to be napping but were not, she found Oliver completely nude standing in his crib giggling. Yes, diaper and all. He's good. I wish I could say that was the first time, but alas that was not.

This afternoon, Steve and I were playing with the twins in the family room and Ethan was on the computer in the living room playing a game. Lauren came downstairs, stopped in the living room to talk to Ethan and then walked over to us with a somewhat concerned look on her face. She said, "Um... did you know that Ethan was playing on the computer wearing nothing but his socks?" After all three of us laughed... Steve said, "Get your camera...!" Ahhhh, memories.

Contributions to the Moore children's therapy fund can be sent to...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for showing me what I have to look forward to with Cameron. That is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

My god what a beautiful family. I LOVED reading the blog and looking at the pic and video. I have actually been looking forward to it all day!

Thanks so much for sharing. I have it on my favorite places now so I can view when I need a pick-me-up.

Lonnie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin