Saturday, February 14, 2009

Celebrations!

Today was a day of three celebrations.

First it was Valentine's Day. I hope you all had a wonderful day with your loved ones.

Second, we had Papa and Grammy Moore over to celebrate their birthdays (which were/are last Wednesday and tomorrow respectively). Happy Birthday!

Blowing out candles...

Third, the twins turned 18 months old! I think I realized just this week that they are now toddlers and not babies. Part of me is sad to say that... my babies are growing up. It happens so fast. I don't think I am going to stop calling them "my babies" just yet though... so humor me.

I thought everyone might like to see some photos from birth until now, to see how much they have changed and grown.

August 2007 - 1 week old...


September 2007


October 2007


November 2007



December 2007


March 2008


July 2008



November 2008



February 2009

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin