Sunday, November 29, 2009

Where's my blogging groove?

I've lost my blogging groove. I don't know where it went. I don't know why it left. Well, okay, I know some reasons - namely stress in many different areas of my life lately. Since blogging has been my outlet, my de-stressing device, my fun, it just quite frankly sucks that it's been missing.

I have stories to tell, photos to share (though not Thanksgiving - I completely forgot!), celebrations to talk about, all kinds of things. But where oh where is my blogging groove? Come out, come out wherever you are!

2 comments:

The Kothe Clan said...

I could have written this post myself. I have nothing to say. I also forgot to take my camera out on Thanksgiving, so no pictures. Oh well.

Chrissy said...

My blogging groove goes in vacation sometimes. It always comes back though. Maybe yours went to Florida for a week. It'll be back soon.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin