Friday, November 26, 2010

Shutterfly – making us amateurs look professional

I love Shutterfly. Why? Because it helps bring to vision the cards I think (keyword: think) I can design based images in my head. Before Shutterfly, those projects really didn’t look like the “images”… not even remotely. After discovering Shutterfly a few years ago, I am happy to say my cards now fit the vision.

Shutterfly isn’t just holiday cards though; I’ve also created calendars, thank you cards and photo books on Shutterfly (and there’s much, much more). Probably my favorite things are their photo books. I love to look through ours over and over and just reflect.

I was amazed at just how easy it is to create these beautiful professional looking products. You simply load your photos and then drag and drop into the template you pick. Every year Shutterfly adds more designs to their vast inventory of holiday card templates, and this year is no different. Their holiday card templates range from photo cards, to one sided stationary photo cards, to folded photo cards. And there are so many different designs, it doesn't matter what your preferred style (look) is, they have it.

I am also amazed at the quality of these products. When I ordered my first photo book, I was very impressed by how nice it was – with a hard cover and perfect bound. It looks just like a book and holds up nicely.

If you haven’t yet looked at Shutterfly for your holiday cards, stationary (for any occasion), gifts, calendars, photo books (and much more), then you really should. You won’t be disappointed.

All that said, you can imagine my excitement when I found out that Shutterfly is offering 50 free holiday cards to bloggers: http://bit.ly/sfly2010 Thank you Shutterfly.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin